The Washtech Warewashing range represents the most powerful utensil, container and tray washing units in the Washtech line up. These machines are built to increase the efficiency of most operations by promoting continuous clean up. With large internal chambers and a range of cycle times, the savings in labour, water, chemicals and energy assure rapid payback times.
The Washtech TW washes cups, plates and cutlery in standard 500mm dishracks, plus racks and baking trays up to 750mm by 450mm, and many mixing bowls, bins etc. The Washtech TW can be installed under regular height benches and has a huge wash compartment 800mm wide by 500mm deep by 460mm high. Unique controls allows the operator to start a two, four or six minute-cycle with one touch of the ergonomically positioned upper controls to wash a wide range of items.
- Versatile 2, 4 and 6 minute cycles
- Double filtration system including stainless steel scrap trays and pump filters.
- Large internal chamber with usable area W 800mm x D 545mm x H 460mm
- Reliable results through robust stainless steel rinse arms with precision stainless jets
- Easy to maintain electromechanical design
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Drain pump with flexible connection
- Detergent Pump fitted
- Low hot water consumption of 4.0 litres per cycle
- 1 x 815 10031 – tray rack
- 1 x 600 70028 - 500mm dish rack