High Efficiency Compact Passthrough Dishwasher
The Washtech Professional Range combines the best of modern technology with an uncompromising use of high quality components and heavy duty stainless steel construction. The result is a machine that you can rely on for great wash results for many years to come.
The Washtech M1C incorporates intuitive electronic controls providing soft wash start, eco power save system, easy to read temperatures for HACCP reporting, chemical pump adjustments and priming, cycle customisation, immediate fault diagnosis and many other options. Where space in a restaurant, café or aged care facility is at a premium, the M1C is a great solution. With the use of 450mm racks the M1C requires a bench gap just of 510mm, has a depth of only 650mm and is compatible with 600mm deep benching.
- Autostart on door closure 1, 2 and 3 minute cycles (optional 2, 4 and 6 minute cycles)
- Washes up to 960 plates per hour
- Reliable results through robust stainless steel wash and rinse arms with precision stainless jets
- Heat recovery condenser preheats cold water supply and significantly reduces steam emitted
- Assured final rinse ensures the correct temperature and pressures every time through it's rinse pump and 316 stainless break tank
- Low cold water consumption of 2.4 litres per cycle
- Soft start ensures great wash results through progressively pressuring the cycle to provide a consistent and even clean every time
- EcoPower reduces temperatures and energy consumption when machine is not being used
- 2 x 600 70080 - 450mm dish rack
- 1 x 600 70081 - 450mm cup rack
- 1 x C660503 - cutlery container