High Efficiency Professional Passthrough Dishwasher
The Washtech M2C represents the latest step in 35 years of local design evolution and is a direct upgrade of our most popular passthrough dishwasher. As part of the Washtech Professional Range it combines the best of modern technology with an uncompromising use of high quality components and heavy duty stainless steel construction. The result are machines that you can rely on for great wash results for many years to come.
The M2C will fit into bench gaps between 595mm and 640mm, and incorporates electronic controls providing soft wash start, the eco power saver system, easy to read temperatures for HACCP reporting, chemical pump adjustments and priming, cycle customisation, immediate fault diagnosis and many other options.
Equipped with a heat condensing unit which enables the same great results as the M2 while running on a cold water supply. This also allows for easier and lower cost water treatment options. The use of the steam to pre-heat the cold inlet water enables the M2C to reduce energy consumption, emissions and ventilation requirements, while also providing a cooler and drier operating environment.
- Autostart on door closure 1, 2 and 3 minute cycles
- Washes up to 1,080 plates per hour
- Heat recovery condensor preheats cold water supply and significantly reduces steam emitted
- Self cleaning jets located above the condensor flush the unit every time the machine is drained
- Low cold water consumption of 2.4 litres per cycle
- Soft start ensures great results through progressively pressurising the cycle to provide a consistent and even clean every time
- EcoPower reduces temperatures and energy consumption when machine is not being used
- 2 x 600 70080 - 450mm dish rack
- 1 x 600 70081 - 450mm cup rack
- 1 x C660503 - cutlery container